Monday, November 3, 2008

Guys!

So sorry for no updates! Unfortunately work has blocked blogger and I've been traveling and then sick. I've been reading updates here and there and I hope to figure out a way to get over my blogger's block!

10 comments:

Landlocked Mermaid said...

I am so glad you are back!! I missed you !! xo

Anonymous said...

That is terrible that work blocked you! It was great to see your name in my "reader" this morning. And, hope you are feeling better!!

Jess said...

bloggers block? with your awesome life??? welcome back, bubbie :)

Muffy said...

OH NO! That is the WORST!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Miss KOML, don't worry about posting...just get better and take care of yourself.

:-)

teddi said...

Feel better!

Capegirl said...

What is it with these work people!!

Jennifer @ Her Southern Charm said...

Come over and see my Tucker Blair giveaway! So cute and oh so preppy!!

Beth Dunn said...

I hope you feel better. xoxo

prashant said...

It was great to see your name in my "reader" this morning. And, hope you are feeling better!!
How to make a website