Sweetie! If you want that headband go to her website www.littlegraces.com I swear it is DARLING in person.. and if I didn't already have a Lauren of my own,, i send it to you right away ! xo
Cetacean lover. Yacht Rock aficionado. Wearer of boat shoes in the middle of the desert. Devotee of the Preppy Handbook. Junior Leaguer in pioneer country. New England transplant with a lot to say. You know how it is.
11 comments:
the bridesmaids dresses are gorgeous and so is that flower girl dress! wow! Looks like a beautiful wedding :)
sooo pretty!! you look lovely! xo
a beautiful couple! the flower girl's dress is amazing!!!
Check out my post today - it is Hall & Oates inspired. :)
Girl where are you? I miss you! xo
Sweetie! If you want that headband go to her website www.littlegraces.com
I swear it is DARLING in person.. and if I didn't already have a Lauren of my own,, i send it to you right away ! xo
Oh my goodness, what a beautiful, beautiful wedding! Everyone looks gorgeous, and the bride is beyond radiant!
Thank you sharing!
:-)
I LOVE the flower girl's dress and color combination. The cakes look awesome too! What a beautiful wedding! That bride is gorgeous.
You look gorgeous and I absolutely love the bridesmaid dresses!
LOVE the square cake!!
Oh how beautiful!!! Xoxo-BLC
Post a Comment