Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Back from Wedding Central

You may not have noticed, but I've been MIA this past week.  I was at home in Massachusetts for my brother RBM III's wedding!  It was such a blast, and everyone's hard work paid off because it was absolutely gorgeous.  We had perfect weather, too, and amazing fall foliage to complement everything.  That's me with my brother and niece dancing up a storm.  (My mother, SDM, made that gorgeous flower girl dress!)  I'll be posting with more frequency soon, I promise!

5 comments:

Jess said...

I'm so glad you had a fantastic time...! Your presence was missed :)

Andi said...

That dress is adorable!

Anonymous said...

glad you are back! and I second that the flower girl's dress is adorable... yours is cute too!

Liz Stanley said...

hey! stumbled upon your blog. did you say you were a YHO editor? i'm a YHO editor too, and i'm also a new england transplant. i'm from new york. anyway, we need to have a salt lake meet up sometime with all the salt lake bloggers.

Rhea said...

Your mother made that dress?! AMAZING. I'm impressed. It's beautiful!