Aww sooo cute. I just saw that you like David Sedaris.. my favorite. Do you read Augustin Burroughs? Very simliar and soo good. Making Pizza/Movie night right now. Chicken, spinach, tomatoes and gouda. Have a great weekend xo
Their is nothing better than the love of an animal. They forgive you for everything and love you the way you are. My two mutts are queens of all they survey.
OK, I don't know you, but stumbled on your blog and am crying right now because of the video... that is the best. I have 3 dogs myself and can just feel their heart when he walks in the door.. thanks for sharing! Amy
Cetacean lover. Yacht Rock aficionado. Wearer of boat shoes in the middle of the desert. Devotee of the Preppy Handbook. Junior Leaguer in pioneer country. New England transplant with a lot to say. You know how it is.
12 comments:
Aww sooo cute. I just saw that you like David Sedaris.. my favorite. Do you read Augustin Burroughs? Very simliar and soo good. Making Pizza/Movie night right now. Chicken, spinach, tomatoes and gouda. Have a great weekend xo
Their is nothing better than the love of an animal. They forgive you for everything and love you the way you are. My two mutts are queens of all they survey.
aw... that made me smile :)
Oh I love that and tried to post it to my blog recently but somehow it was messing up. Soooo cute.
:)
Oh I love that and tried to post it to my blog recently but somehow it was messing up. Soooo cute. My two pugs rule the roost.
:)
that is absolutely adorable and made me smile like a dork :)
loved this, thank you. i love my doggies so much... this video made me cry.
That was SO wonderful. What a sweet homecoming. The love was obvious. Thank you for sharing that!
I love this video!
Aww!!!
OK, I don't know you, but stumbled on your blog and am crying right now because of the video... that is the best. I have 3 dogs myself and can just feel their heart when he walks in the door.. thanks for sharing!
Amy
Post a Comment